Monday, July 06, 2009

Would anyone care for a little Sleep Screaming?

Does anyone know what causes sleep talk or for instance... Sleep Scream!!?? Brad has issues with Snakes. He is scared to death of them! This has totally been interupting my peacful nights when I am interupted from my dead sleep to my mad man husband screaming and jumping over me in the middle of the night because he thinks there is a snake after him "It was slidding down the mountain to get me!" This has happened MORE than once or twice in the last few months but this one happened last night!
Let me narrate how one night went just recently.
Brad Jumps and Screams - "There's a lizard over there!!!"
Me - "What? Brad wake up"
Brad - "Look at that big freaking lizzard! Thats a Big Freaking Lizzard!!!"
Me - "Brad theres no Giant Lizzard hon, Wake up!"
So I get up to go to the bathroom cuz I am fully awake now and exhausted after 4 nights in a row of being STARTLED from Brads relentless sleep screaming! On my way to the bathroom Brad is still screaming at me to get away from the lizard because its going to get me!!!
Does ANYONE know what may cause this and the cure?! HA! Cuz I'm going crazy!

4 comments:

The Wrights said...

lol! That is so dang funny! Hahaha I wish I could help. Look online to see if there is anything. Good luck! Love ya

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

Lol that is the funniest thing I have ever heard. I usally wake up to screamin' babies, but never a screamin' hubby! I know, they say to just face your fears, so go get him a snake! lol that is a prob. because then you have to see it. Sick I hate them...

Jeana said...

i'm sorry but that is freaking hilarious! and i don't know how to solve the problem but if i come up with something brilliant you'll be the first to know!

Clarissa said...

LOL so Brad has a scared side! I might be able to help. Laken would have night terrors when he was a little younger and the doc said that you should wake him up before he has them, b/c he woud have them the same time every night. If brad has them the same time every night maybe set an alarm he does not know about so that he wakes up and that will disrupt his sleep pattern this is how to stop it. Worth a try?