Saturday, September 12, 2009

2009 Farmer Family Reuinion

This year Brad and I were in charge of our family reunion. Everyone came down to us and we went swimming to Sandhollow. It was really fun... all except getting the swimmers itch. Eeek. Anyways,thanks everyone. We love having you down. Can't wait for next years reunion! Heres some pictures of throughout the weekend.



We were in Old Navy and Nick and Brad were dancing to a Michael Jackson Song that was playing it was hillarious! I kept catching just the end of their moves, but at least I got a little. HA!



You have to watch careful for Brad to do his "Dip" It totally caught me off guard!



4 comments:

Kimi said...

cute family pics. im still crackin up about brad haha

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

Cute pics! Why the crap did you not tell me you got face book again? Hello, did you forget to invite me as your friend. Or did you just forget about me all together! ha ha.... you better not! love ya

and peanut makes three... said...

Crash... Smashly... I MISS YOU so freakin much and Brad too! The family reunion looked like so much fun! I was reminiscing the other day about our good times. Remember when we went to Walmart at like 3 am and all we ended up buying were the neon lights for your tires.. LOL.

Miss you!

Chanté said...

I haven't checked your blog forever! Can you be any cuter? You are hot Ash!