Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Old Louie vs New Louie

This is Louie before his haircut.... also sabbatoge for Brad for saying his Truck is my Competition!
Haircut FINALLY! He's such a little gangledy thing under all that hair... mind you I didn't get him cut for a year! My reasoning... lets just say the last cut he got slaughtered and I was a little bitter. Brad thinks the one year thing is great... maybe I should make him trim around his butt... then we will see if he still thinks its a fantastic idea. :)

3 comments:

Angie Stewart Black said...

Oh yay, you found my blog. How fun!! I'm so glad you did! It's fun to see what your neighbors are up to when you don't get to see them very often! Looks like your trip was absolutely amazing! Those were the days...trips with no children....I guess I will live my life thru yours, since your still having all the FUN! BTW, love the yard sale finds. I need to come see your bedroom in real life. How stinkin cute!

Madsen Updates said...

i'm glad you found my blog!! i'm so jealous of your fun trip...we desperately need a vacation like that! looks like you had so much fun!

CAMI said...

I miss u too! i know I cant believe I have two kids either!!!!
~ Cute Dog! One day we'll get one, when we have our own place.
Looks like you had a fun BIG trip- I am so Jealous!