Monday, November 03, 2008

Thrown together Family Pictures


So we were up at Brads parents this last weekend in Lehi and the colors were gorgeous so I had to throw a family picture together, besides this is the only way that I will get Brad to do them, quick and just a little painful. He wines the whole time! But I still lub him so much! I think we will probably need to do some retakes cuz I look like an army soldier standing at attention. Thanks again Kati for buying the awesome camera (after brad lured you into buying it), going with us randomly to take the pictures and for offering to do our Christmas cards! You Rock! By the way just so everyone knows go to Kati's website www.pinkpaisleys.com and look at her amazing cards that she can create for you. They are way cute and totally affordable!

6 comments:

Chanté said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous!

Jessica said...

Ashley, your pictures look great!!! You soo don't look like a soilder at attention! Thanks for that website!

Jewels said...

Cute pics! I don't think you need to retake them!

Kimi said...

those are way cute..except I think Louie is the center of attention

CAMI said...

I think it turned out cute- Jason hates taking pictures too!

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

I love that picture it is so cute of both of you. Oh and I guess the dog is cute to... Just kidding it is cute