Monday, October 04, 2010

My little brother!


I dont think I have mentioned the reason why this event to go see my little brother play football was so important to me. Taylor and I have never actually met. We have the same dad but different moms. I didn't meet my real dad until I was 2o years old. So meeting my little brother for the first time... there are no words to explain it! Of coarse I was shaking like crazy and on the brink of tears but I held it together and just kept hugging and touching him! I only talked with him briefly but it was soooo sooo worth it! I hope this is the beginning of a life long relationship! He is a sweety!!! I already love him like I have known him my whole life.

5 comments:

Madsen Updates said...

That would be so crazy to meet for the first time! I'd be freaking out!
I want to hear more about it...hopefully at bunco on Wed. will you be there?

Darcie said...

That is awesome Ashley! You look so much alike!!

daegan said...

that is such a neat story! i couldn't even fathum how cool that would be to reunite with something you are automatically connected to... but haven't seen. i guess it's kind of like having a baby though... you love that little one SO much even when you haven't seen each other and when you are in each others arms, you are bonded for life! that's so cool ashley!

Angie Stewart Black said...

Details please...He is pretty cute too.

Clarissa said...

That is awesome you guys look like brother and sister for sure. How did you find him?